Materials: Stainless steel
Measurements: 2 cm
Allergy Information: Hypoallergenic
Our jewelry is pretty low mantience, but to keep your jewelry looking its best follow our below recommendations.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the apperance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
*Hypoallergenic jewelry means that there is minimal risk of causing an allergic reaction. We cannot guarantee everyone will have the same experience, but we do recommend hypoallergenic jewelry as the best option for those with sensitive skin.